- Knit or crochet or both? I mostly knit, but I do enjoy crochet amigurumi
- Brands you would like to try but don't have easy access to? Oh, I am near several local yarn shops, Michael's and Joann's, so I have alot of access, but I tend to buy cheap for myself. The good stuff comes from my spoilers and I am happy with whatever they choose to send.
- Favorite fibers/least favorite fiber? I don't like tofu yarn. I don't use much cotton either.
- Favorite colors/least favorite color? I don't care for neons and baby colors, all other colors are lovely. Jewel tones are my favorite and of course RED is my all time favorite color.
- Yarn weight preferences? DK or sport
- Favorite project? I make socks, mini-socks and beannies, but I will try most things at least once.
- Favorite gadgets? kacha row counters
- Favorite designers? I have so many, I have faved several on my ravelry page
- Salty or Sweet or...? Sweet
- Tea or Coffee or...? Both, either.
- Allergies? None
- Other things you like, i.e., buttons, pens, fabric, stitchmarkers, etc. I use simple silver rings for stitchmarkers, but I like small scissors and always need tape measures.
- Currently Craving? Popcorn, I live on popcorn
- Where you might have wish lists (Loopy Ewe, Amazon, Etsy) not really, I love Knitpicks but with so many yarn and bookstores, I usually find what I need when I am out and about.
- Measurements (feet for socks, wrists, head circumference) Size 9 feet, probably medium for head and wrists
- Whatever else you'd like to share! I go camping once a month with the family, have annual passes to Disneyland and I have a new bike that I have been enjoying. In addition to Ravelry, I am hooked on
Well time to go stalk my partner now.