Well a few weeks ago, I got this package from Thistle Lovegood who said it was a preview of what was too come. I got this lovely Mary Englebright cards (Mary is one of my favorites) some stickers for my scrapbooking and some cool kleenex for my purse, since I never seem to have any on hand when I need it.
Today, my husband brought me a big box and said "Christmas is here early" and sure enough it was. I got this lovely package with these awesome items;
- a Pattern for Thistle's Wrist Warmers
- two skeins of Sugar 'n Spice cotton
- one skein of Tofutsie's sock yarn
- double point needles in sizes 1 and 2 (I'm afraid they'll break in my big hands)
- a tin with needle point protectors, tape measure, some lovely stitch markers in house colors and earrings.
- a journal book with graph paper for charting out patterns
- some yummy bath salts
- sweets-chocolate flies and bubble gum and a "billywig" in green apple
- a gauge marker (its so cute that Thistle thinks I actually check gauge)
- and two books from my wish list that I cannot wait to peruse
- ribbon with magnets which will look good on my notice board and a very cute magnet about the only decent vegetable being the olive in a martini (so true, so true)
Here is a close up of my earrings that say "Love 2 knit". My co-workers will want to take up knitting just so they can have a pair.