Saturday, August 22, 2009

Christmas came Early

Well a few weeks ago, I got this package from Thistle Lovegood who said it was a preview of what was too come. I got this lovely Mary Englebright cards (Mary is one of my favorites) some stickers for my scrapbooking and some cool kleenex for my purse, since I never seem to have any on hand when I need it.


Today, my husband brought me a big box and said "Christmas is here early" and sure enough it was. I got this lovely package with these awesome items;
  • a Pattern for Thistle's Wrist Warmers
  • two skeins of Sugar 'n Spice cotton
  • one skein of Tofutsie's sock yarn
  • double point needles in sizes 1 and 2 (I'm afraid they'll break in my big hands)
  • a tin with needle point protectors, tape measure, some lovely stitch markers in house colors and earrings.
  • a journal book with graph paper for charting out patterns
  • some yummy bath salts
  • sweets-chocolate flies and bubble gum and a "billywig" in green apple
  • a gauge marker (its so cute that Thistle thinks I actually check gauge)
  • and two books from my wish list that I cannot wait to peruse
  • ribbon with magnets which will look good on my notice board and a very cute magnet about the only decent vegetable being the olive in a martini (so true, so true)

Here is a close up of my earrings that say "Love 2 knit". My co-workers will want to take up knitting just so they can have a pair.


I love swaps, it's like Christmas and my birthday all rolled in to one at random times of the year. Thank you so much Thistle for the lovely package! The pattern looks like one I might actually be able to master.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad you like your package!

i was looking for crochet charms at the store but they did not have any...

the tote is for carrying wine bottles--that is a big hint for you to use when you go camping

cheers
thistle

Wisteria Lovegood said...

Well, it appears that my dear cousin Thistle does have taste and a heart after all! Who knew!

Lady Dragonsinger said...

Those earrings are so cute