Monday, March 29, 2010

First day of classes

Well it's finally here, first day of classes at Hogwarts.  I am a third year student this time around and have been recently named Head of House.  I have a lovely prefect, Cassandra Goode, hopefully the two of us can keep our merry band of lion cubs happy and having a good time.

So we begin with assignment number one.  To describe why I picked the characters that I picked.

1-Luna Lovegood, she has such a pure heart.  She sees the good in people and the world as having a glass half full. She is not afraid to be different and does things she loves and enjoys no matter what others think.
2-Remus Lupin, he is a tortured soul with his curse as a werewolf and wants so much to lead a normal life. He is afraid to love (Tonks) for fear that he will hurt her. But they do resolve those issues eventually.  And you can always have fun with a werewolf theme.
3-Sirius Black-my all time favorite, HP character and actor period.  He is misunderstood, falsely imprisoned but always true to Harry and the order in-spite of his family connections and their pure-blood mania.  Besides, who can resist a big fluffy black dog.  Hmm, don't know if I can ever forgive JK for killing him off, but ah well, what doesn't kill Harry makes him stronger.

Well off to class now, don't want to be late for Potions.  Professor Snape is in an unusually foul mood today (ha, as if anyone can notice one from the other).

1 comment:

Catriona Lestrange said...

Hello! Glad that we bumped into each other in the halls. That note that I sent you? Well, if I had visited your site I would have had some of those questions answered. Please forgive my eagerness! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. Off to class!!