Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wow, what a week!

Well, it has been quite a week. My son turned 15 years old on Thursday. Next year we'll be dealing with driving lessons, etc...... We had a Birthday Party for him last night and I had told him he could invite a few friends from school. Well, at one point, we had 24 teenage kids in the back yard. But, he had a great time. Ed made a fire in our portable fire pit and the kids sat around and had a good old time.

On the knitting front, Round 2 of Shuntbumping is today but I will only have a year to work on my project and then I'm taking a class at Knit Affair. I am making a Frankenstein hat for Anthony.

As for Rowan, my spoilee, I finally found the patterns I want to send her. I had some troubles, but I noticed a particular company in her blogs and profile. So I perused their on-line catalog and found the perfect pattern. Now for it to arrive so I can order yarn. I started my part of the project and it is coming along nicely. I hope she likes it!

No comments: